Russia Plans to Fly to the ISS for just 2 Hours
Roscosmos plans to launch a ship to the International Space Station in 2020. The flight taking will be ultra-fast taking only two hours, Roscosmos executives said at a press conference at the Vostochny Cosmodrome
"Up to the ISS - in two hours!" a video of the state corporation's plans for 2020 says.
At the same time, Roscosmos CEO Dmitry Rogozin recalled that "in the near future" there will be a short flight to the ISS which duration may be 3 and a half hours with 3 people onboard.
Currently, Russian ships reach the ISS in standard two-day mode or in fast six-hour mode.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kozloduy NPP Unit 5 Works Again, No Risk of Radioactive Contamination
- » Third Zimbabwean Minister Dies of COVID-19 within a Week
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 566 New Cases, 8 with the New Strain of COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » UK Government Mulls Full Closure of Country’s Borders
- » Brazil Oxygen Supplies Running Short amid Second Covid Wave