Russia Plans to Fly to the ISS for just 2 Hours
Roscosmos plans to launch a ship to the International Space Station in 2020. The flight taking will be ultra-fast taking only two hours, Roscosmos executives said at a press conference at the Vostochny Cosmodrome
"Up to the ISS - in two hours!" a video of the state corporation's plans for 2020 says.
At the same time, Roscosmos CEO Dmitry Rogozin recalled that "in the near future" there will be a short flight to the ISS which duration may be 3 and a half hours with 3 people onboard.
Currently, Russian ships reach the ISS in standard two-day mode or in fast six-hour mode.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protets in Bulgaria, Day 76: Grand National Uprising 3
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total
- » 112 years of Independent Bulgaria!
- » Team of Scientists, Led by a Bulgarian, Isolated a Strong and Effective Antibody Specific for COVID-19
- » Two Schools Closed in Bulgaria Due to COVID-19