Russia Plans to Fly to the ISS for just 2 Hours
Roscosmos plans to launch a ship to the International Space Station in 2020. The flight taking will be ultra-fast taking only two hours, Roscosmos executives said at a press conference at the Vostochny Cosmodrome
"Up to the ISS - in two hours!" a video of the state corporation's plans for 2020 says.
At the same time, Roscosmos CEO Dmitry Rogozin recalled that "in the near future" there will be a short flight to the ISS which duration may be 3 and a half hours with 3 people onboard.
Currently, Russian ships reach the ISS in standard two-day mode or in fast six-hour mode.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Health: Bulgaria Ranks 8th in Mortality from COVID-19 in Europe
- » Mass Inspections for Wearing Masks in Public Transport in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Returns on Weekends, Temp Up to 30 Degrees
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Main Topic - Report of the European Commission on the Rule of Law
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 286 Newly Registered Cases, 12 Died
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation