The Death Toll after the New Zealand’s Volcano Eruption Rises to 18
The victims of the volcano eruption on the White Island in New Zealand are already 18, France Press reported. It is clarified that this number also includes two people whose bodies have not yet been discovered.
There were 47 people on the island during the eruption of the volcano. Many of them were foreign tourists. 26 people are still in hospitals in New Zealand and Australia, most of them in critical condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway