Cloudy Weekend Weather
Today, the weather will remain cloudy, with fog in lowland parts of the country and light rain in some places.
During the day, the cloud cover, mainly over the southwest and in some places in the eastern areas, will temporarily disperse. It will be fairly calm, with light to moderate south-southeast wind in eastern Bulgaria. Maximum temperatures mainly between 7C and 12C; 14C-15C in Eastern Bulgaria. Atmospheric pressure will be lower than the December average and will further drop slightly during the day.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Summer and Ends with Autumn Temperatures
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Hot Weekend, Temperatures Up to 32 °