170,000 Households in France without Electricity
A violent storm left 170,000 households in France without electricity, according to the electricity company Enedis, quoted by BGNES.
The storm hit France on Thursday evening and the bad weather is expected to last until the end of Friday.
In the midst of an overnight storm, 400,000 Enedis customers remained without power. Emergency services were mobilized to help specialists recover electricity from 220,000 households.
170,000 families are still without power.
The French Meteo France Meteorological Service has issued an "orange" hazard code in 12 departments in the country. For eight of them, it was issued because of strong winds, which in some places reached 143 km / h.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: From Today Changes in the List of Countries falling into the Red Zone
- » WHO: Travel Restrictions are Ineffective during a Pandemic
- » Boris Johnson: No Masks and COVID Certificates from Next Week
- » The White House: Russia could Launch an Invasion of Ukraine at any time
- » Erdogan invites Leaders of Russia and Ukraine to Talks in Turkey
- » Roberta Metsola Elected as President of the EP on her Birthday