The Burgas - Istanbul Cruise Starts from July 1 Next Year
A cruise ship will travel on the route Burgas-Ineada-Istanbul through Summer 2020, starting form July 1st, Maritime.bg reports. The high-speed catamaran will travel regularly until mid-September, with 45 trips in each direction. The cost of one return ticket is 70 euros. This was announced by the Director of Port of Burgas Dyan Dimov, 24 hours reported.
The route is also being developed by Varna companies. Turkey's IDO Istanbul Fast Ferries campaign is providing vessels and,
The goal is to get from Burgas to Istanbul quickly and comfortably in 4 hours at a speed of 30 km / h. In Burgas, another vessel will sail between Sarafovo, Kraimorie, Tschengene Skele, St. Anastasia Island and the Marine Station Burgas. The connection with the resorts of Nessebar, Pomorie, Sozopol and Chernomorets is also planned, as Burgas will be the starting point.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Ryanair: The era of €10 Flights is Over
- » Wizz Air Provides 100,000 Free Tickets to Support Ukrainian Citizens
- » Bulgaria's Seaside: When the Russians are Gone
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast