Ivan Geshev Takes Office on December 18th
Ivan Geshev is likely to step in as chief prosecutor on December 18. This was suggested by SJC Representative Boyan Magdalinchev in response to a question.
Earlier today The Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) has accepted the resignation of Sotir Tsatsarov as Bulgaria’s Prosecutor General.
According to Magdalinchev, after the president issue a decree allowing Sotir Tsatsarov to leave office, the document should be promulgated in the State Gazette. Then Ivan Geshev will step in.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Boyko Borissov: We will propose Daniel Mitov to be Bulgaria’s next Prime Minister
- » Alpha Research Pollster: Over Half of Bulgarians See New Government Formation as Priority
- » Recovery Instrument NextGenerationEU Ready to Be Implemented, Bulgaria’s Recovery Plan Delayed
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rainy, Another Cold Front Brings Temperatures Down
- » Ex-Chief of Pentagon: US Should Deploy More Troops in Bulgaria and Romania
- » Bulgaria: GERB Will Form Cabinet with Full Responsibility, I Will Not Be Premier – PM Boyko Borissov