A Bomb Exploded near a NATO Base in Afghanistan, Injuring 48 People
The injured people from the blast near the NATO air base in Bagram are 48, according to BGNES.
Earlier, it was reported that 30 people were injured.
A car bomb exploded near the NATO air base in Parwan province. Unknown gunmen also opened fire.
According to officials in the country, the attack was directed against a hospital under construction near the military base.
So far, none of the groups operating in the area have claimed responsibility for the attack.
The injured are civilians, including women and children. The explosion has destroyed and damaged many houses.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Magnitude 5,3 Earthquake Rocks Turkey
- » Bulgaria: Fatal Accident on Trakia Motorway, Fuel Tanker Driver Burnt Like Torch
- » Earthquake Measuring 3,5 Registered in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Series of Earthquakes Rock Southern Greece
- » Man Opened Fire At Police in Moscow Suburb Found Dead - TASS
- » Another Spy Scandal in EU: Navy Captain Arrested in Italy after Secret Meeting with Russian Diplomat