The First Hybrids between a Pig and a Monkey were Born in China
The first hybrids between a pig and a monkey were born in China.
However, the success rate was significantly low as only 10 piglets were born from more than 4,000 implanted in sows, Express.co UK reports.
The piglets' hearts, livers and lungs had DNA from long-tailed macaques.
Only two of the ten born piglets survived - the other eight died in the lab after the first week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The European Commission is Skeptical about the Schengen Compensation requested by Romania
- » Day 584 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin greeted the residents of the Occupied Regions
- » The US has called on Serbia to Withdraw its Troops from the Border with Kosovo
- » Romania Strengthens its Defenses along the Danube due to the Approaching War
- » On Sunday the Istanbul Convention becomes binding in the EU
- » Day 583 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is not planning further Mobilization