Special Police Operation against Drunk or Drugged Drivers
A special police operation against driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs is taking place in Bulgaria, the press office of the Ministry of the Interior reported. The EU-wide operation by European traffic police Tispol will take place from 10 to 16 December.
According to statistics, one of the three main causes of serious road accidents in Europe with a high number of casualties is driving after the use of alcohol and/or drugs.
During the inspections, the police officers will also check for a valid compulsory third party liability insurance, unreported electronic slips, as well as unpaid fines.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Global Drug Survey: Who Are the World’s Drunkards?
- » On January 27 World Marks Holocaust Memorial Day
- » Vaccine Expert: Schoolchildren Are Virus Super-Spreaders, Resuming In-Person Learning in Bulgaria Is a Mistake
- » Bulgarian Scientist: Masks with Filter Protect only Those Who Wear Them
- » Masks Available in Bulgaria Have Different Protection Level
- » Coronavirus Global March – Cases Surpass 100 Million