Two Buses Collided in Prague, there are Injured Children
Two buses collided in Prague. About 30 people were injured, including children, but most of their injuries aren't serious.
"The collision of two buses occurred in the Chodov district, children were traveling in one of the buses. Fortunately, the speed was not high, so most of the injuries are minor," the spokeswoman said.
However, a helicopter and 6 ambulances arrived at the scene. The number of injured is still being specified.
Police have begun investigating the causes of the accident, and traffic in the area is temporarily restricted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance
- » The State Sent a Plane to transport the Bulgarian Beaten in North Macedonia for treatment in Bulgaria