Bulgaria Has a New Minister of Labour and Social Policy
Denitsa Sacheva was appointed as the Minister of Labour and Social Policy. She will replace Bisser Petkov who resigned last week. She was nominated by the Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, who described her as a trusted professional in the area of social policy.
She was later approved by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
At an extraordinary sitting on December 3, 114 MPs voted in favour and 106 voted against her nomination.
Sacheva is currently Deputy Minister of Education, former Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Social Policy and Labour, where she started her career.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Mediana": GERB leads with nearly 10% over “We Continue the Change” in Early Election Survey
- » Bulgaria will Not Recognize the Referendums in Ukraine
- » The Army has Increased the Intelligence and Surveillance in the Eastern Part of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency Declared due to Migrant Pressure
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » Bulgarian Politician: Only our Party can Normalize Relations with Russia