Lufthansa Employees Have Canceled the 24-Hour Strike Planned for Today
Employees of the German air carrier Lufthansa's food and beverage service on flight LSG canceled the 24-hour strike planned for today. This was announced by the Verdi syndicate after the airline made a better offer to secure salaries at the branch, Reuters reported.
The strikes would affect airports in Frankfurt, Munich, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Stuttgart and Berlin.
The strike announcement came as a response to the anticipated change in ownership of the catering unit.
Last week Lufthansa announced that it is in the final stage of negotiations to sell European activities to the Swiss branch of Gategroup as part of its plans to concentrate on its core business.
The next round of talks is scheduled for December 4, the union said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova: The Indoor Restaurants will Open on June 1
- » 17 Beaches on the Black Sea Coast in Bulgaria Will Be Free This Summer
- » Japan Ends Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Spain Reopening Foreign Tourism from July
- » Bulgaria, Turkey and Greece with Joint Tourist Packages?
- » Will the EU lift Restrictions on Tourist Travel?