Minister of Labor Bisser Petkov Resigned
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has demanded and accepted the resignation of the Minister of Labor and Social Policy Bisser Petkov. The decision of the Prime Minister is based on reasons that have accumulated over time. According to Borissov, the pace at which the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy was working did not meet socio-political expectations, a statement from the government information service said, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Today is a “Day for Reflection” before the Elections
- » "Gallup" Survey: The 6+2 Formula for the Bulgarian Parliament is Preserved Days before the Vote
- » Bulgaria: Between 50 and 100 Leva to Buy a Vote in the Upcoming Elections
- » "Alpha Research" Survey: Over 8% Difference between the Two Leading Parties before the Elections
- » "Trend" Survey: What are the Attitudes of Bulgarians Days before the Elections
- » Ukraine asked Bulgaria for Heavy Weapons - the Caretaker Government Refused