14 People Were Arrested for Drug Distribution in Sofia and the Region
The Special Prosecutor's Office and the State Security Service are conducting investigations into an organized crime group for drug distribution in Sofia and the region.
So far, 18 addresses and 6 vehicles have been searched on the territory of the capital, Pernik, Novi Iskar, Mirovyane and Trebich, hundreds of doses of amphetamines and marijuana prepared for sale on the black market have been found and seized.
The quantity of narcotic substances is in the process of being established.
14 people have been detained for up to 24 hours and their number may increase. It remains to be determined which of them will be indicted.
The investigation is ongoing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia