Apple's Most Famous Designer Left the Company
Apple's most famous designer Jony Ive who was the man responsible for Macs’, iPods’ and iPhones’ design, no longer works for the corporation, The Verge reports.
The Apple designer is leaving the company to work on his own project called LoveFrom. Ive said he considered this a natural career development.
Apple deleted Ive's bio from a page showing its top executives, though he was still mentioned there on November 26, notes The Verge.
The designer is expected to launch his new creative business in 2020.
Ive joined Apple in 1992 and led the design team from 1996
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Tests Are Going to Show if Indian Variant Can Beat Immunity after Vaccination
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 518 New Cases, Slight Increase of Fatalities
- » Reuters: Toshiba European Operations Suffer Ransomware Cyber Attack
- » Largest Bulgarian Emergency Hospital Reduces by 50% Its Covid-19 Beds
- » 2/3 of Bulgarians Unlikely to Vaccinate, Western Europeans More Willing to Get Jab than Citizens of Eastern EU Countries
- » Another Surge of Covid-19 in Bulgaria Is possible in Autumn – Prof. Nikolay Vitanov