Japanese Scientists Developed a Spray-On “Artificial Skin” (VIDEO)
In Japan, scientists have developed technology to create spray-on “artificial skin” that could be used to conceal moles and other facial blemishes, Asahi reported.
The product, manufactured by Japanese cosmetics company Kao Corporation is called ‘est,’ and will be available as a liquid spray that forms into an artificial skin when it makes contact with human skin from December 4th.
The artificial skin is a thin layer of small liquid fibers that adhere into a thin membrane of around one thousandth of a millimeter.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Over 150 Arrested in London Amid Anti-Lockdown Protests
- » India's COVID-19 Tally Crosses 9.3 Million
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20
- » UК Government Writes To Brits Living In Europe To Prepare For The End of Transition Period
- » Russia Claims Its Ship 'threatened to ram' US Ship in Sea of Japan