6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Greece
A 6.1 magnitude earthquake shook Crete this morning, the European Seismological Institute reported.
The earthquake was felt at 9.23am this morning with an epicentre 48 km west of Platanos and 272 km south of Athens, at a depth of 55 km.
There is no information on casualties and destruction so far.
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy
- » Code Yellow Warning for Rough Seas
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy - Stay at Home!
- » Code Orange Warning for High Winds and Rough Seas