6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Greece
A 6.1 magnitude earthquake shook Crete this morning, the European Seismological Institute reported.
The earthquake was felt at 9.23am this morning with an epicentre 48 km west of Platanos and 272 km south of Athens, at a depth of 55 km.
There is no information on casualties and destruction so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1