Albania: The Government Has Declared Wednesday, 27 November Day of Mourning for the Country's Earthquake Victims
The Albanian government has declared Wednesday, 27 November a day of mourning for the country's earthquake victims, the Associated Press reported.
Flags will be flown at half-staff in memory of the dead. Schools will also be closed.
20 people were killed in the devastating earthquake that shook Albania on November 25th.
The next two days - November 28-29, are national holidays in Albania - Independence Day and The Liberation Day.
Neighboring Kosovo, which has an ethnic Albanian majority population, also declared Wednesday a mourning day, AP reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbian President: We are Spending €500 Million more than Bulgaria for Defense
- » Britain has Accused Russia of Trying to Install a Pro-Russian Leader in Ukraine
- » The Commander of the German Navy has Resigned after Praising Putin
- » Germany Forbids Estonia to Transfer German-Made Weapons to Ukraine
- » US Military Aid has arrived in Ukraine. The Baltic States will send Missiles to Kiev
- » The EC welcomes the Dialogue between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia