BNR: Bulgarians Are Afraid to Start their own Business
The level of entrepreneurship in Bulgaria for 2018/2019 has been growing. The percentage of Bulgarians who decided to start their own business was 6 percent, shows the third national report of the Global Entrepreneurship Monitoring. Bulgaria ranks first in terms of established business for over 3.5 years in the ranking and already has mature entrepreneurs with good potential for development and support of the entrepreneurial ecosystem, the analysis points out, BNR reported.
But despite the increase in entrepreneurial activity in the initial phase, Bulgaria remains among the countries with the lowest levels of entrepreneurial activity, with an average of 26% for the EU. Only in Bulgaria, Poland, the Netherlands and Spain this figure is below 10%.
- » BNR: Turkish Stream has Delivered 460 Million Cubic Meters of Gas to Turkish-Bulgarian Border
- » 6.4% More Foreigners’ Visits to Bulgaria in December 2019
- » Turkey, Greece and Germany are the Most Preferred Destinations for Bulgarians in December
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova: Bulgarian Tourism is Becoming Increasingly More Competitive
- » The ‘American’ TPPs – Important Investors or Public Enemy
- » China Second in the World in Weapons Production after the United States