At least 39 People Died after Several Days of Heavy Rainfall in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
At least 39 people died last night in the Democratic Republic of the Congo after several days of heavy rainfall, the France press and the Associated Press reported.
The victims were killed in landslides and floods. Their number may increase. There is also severe material damage, partly due to poor construction and soil erosion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed
- » Bulgaria: A Landslide on the Beach in Albena Buried a Man and a Woman - They are Alive
- » Bulgaria: The Extinguishing of the large Forest Fire near Panagyurishte Continues
- » Bulgaria: An Accident with 3 Deaths closed a Section of the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » Bulgaria: 9 Accidents with 1 Fatality since the Morning on the Trakia Highway