Police Officers Detained Two Bulgarians for Skimming Fraud
Portuguese police say they have detained two Bulgarians who installed micro cameras and other devices in ATM cash terminals to obtain bank card data, for subsequent cloning and cash withdrawals, according to the Portuguese news agency The Portugal News.
The Bulgarians were arrested near a mall in Lisbon. The detained are 42 and 26 years old, and have illegally obtained about 13,000 euros.
They seized skimming devices, micro cameras and tools for assembling/manufacturing devices, counterfeit cards and card data.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year