Tragedy in Cyprus: 10-Year-Old Bulgarian Girl Was Killed in a Road Accident on a Crosswalk
A 10-year-old Bulgarian died in Cyprus after being hit by a car on a crosswalk.
The tragedy took place in the Cypriot city of Paphos yesterday, around 14:00 pm-14.30pm, when the girl was crossing the zebra of Thassos Papadopoulos Blvd on her way back from school.
The girl was hit in front of the eyes of her grandfather
The child was taken to a hospital but the doctors couldn't save its life.
Media won't announce the name of the girl or the hometown of her parents at their request. The car was driven by a 70-year-old Cypriot woman who was also in a state of shock after the incident, local media reported.
About 100,000 of 650,000 licensed drivers are over 65 years of age.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance
- » The State Sent a Plane to transport the Bulgarian Beaten in North Macedonia for treatment in Bulgaria