Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
Hacking attacks attempts against the National Revenue Agency (NRA) continue. However, new systems prevent them. This is assured by the agency. The NRA executive noted that there have been 1,000 hacking attempts in a single day, and explained that they have been working with the General Directorate Combating Organized Crime. This was stated by Pavel Georgiev of the Ethical Hackers Association. The director of the Revenue Agency Galya Dimitrova confirmed this on Thursday.
"Until recently, we weren't so attractive, but this data leak which became known worldwide, attracted the attention of hackers from all over the world. Perhaps this is the main reason for the increased attacks against all institutions - not only to the NRA, but also state websites, even local and municipal websites and institutions, "Georgiev said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Defense Committee Approves Creation of Cyber Warfare Command
- » Bulgarian Military Contingent to Take Part in Resolute Support NATO Mission in Afghanistan
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: Eight Su-25 Aircraft in Fighting Trim at Bezmer Base
- » Balkans and Black Sea in Focus of Massive US European Defender Military Exercise
- » Bulgarian Pilots Will Be Trained in US to Operate F-16 Fighter Jets
- » Bulgarian Task Forces Will Have New Combat Vehicles