Boeing 777 Airplane Has Caught on Fire Shortly after its Departure
A video of a Philippine Airlines Boeing 777 airplane which has caught on fire shortly after its departure from Los Angeles appeared on the Internet.
The footage, posted by Twitter users, shows how flames erupt from the engine of a flying plane.
The flight was to Manila. There were 347 passengers on board, but no one was injured, RIA Novosti reported.
About an hour after its departure, the plane landed safely at the airport from which it took off. According to preliminary information, the ignition of the engine was due to a mechanical malfunction.
A Boeing 777 bound for Manila suffered an apparent engine failure shortly after takeoff and made an emergency landing in Los Angeles pic.twitter.com/4z0P5Jmg4Q— Reuters (@Reuters) November 22, 2019
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Reuters: Toshiba European Operations Suffer Ransomware Cyber Attack
- » Six Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria's Rhodope Region in 24 Hours
- » Shooting in Sofia Metro … Follow-up
- » Europol Busts Crime Network Involved in Investment Fraud Run from Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Shooting in Sofia Metro, Gunman Dead, Woman in Critical Condition
- » Nine People Killed in School Shooting in Kazan, Russia