France: Nearly 15,000 Households Are still Without Electricity
In southeastern France, nearly 15,000 households are still without electricity after the heavy snowfall caused power outages four days ago.
The snow caused severe transport problems, and on Friday nearly 300,000 households were left without electricity.
On November 14, heavy snow fell in southeastern France, causing severe traffic disruptions as well as power outages.
Cars and trucks were left stuck in the snow and many roads were closed across the region. Authorities urged people to avoid the roads, DW reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » From 1 February: Green certificates over 9 months become invalid for travel in Europe
- » Germany with new rules for people arriving from Bulgaria
- » The Austrian government has presented a bill on mandatory vaccination against COVID-19
- » The French Senate has approved Tighter Restrictions on the Unvaccinated
- » From Today the "Super Green Certificate" is Valid for almost all Activities in Italy
- » The EC Supports Macron in Introducing Vaccination Passes