New Protest against the Election of Attorney General - Ivan Geshev
A new protest against the election of Attorney General - Ivan Geshev.
Tonight, the non-governmental organization "Justice for All" and the civic association "Fighter" will meet in front of the Sofia Court House. They organize a procession to the presidency. The reason- they insist that the Head of State should approach the Constitutional Court.
Last Thursday, the Supreme Judicial Council gave strong support to Ivan Geshev, for the second time, and selected him as the new Attorney General.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria:The Morbidity of COVID-19 Decreases, PM Resumes Weekly Media Briefings
- » Bulgaria: EU Funds Have Led to Increased Wages, Business Investments, GDP Rise by 7.7%
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » PM of India Narendra Modi Addresses the United Nations General Assembly
- » PM Borissov at UN summit: Bulgaria Is Ready To Do Its Part. It Is Time For Action
- » Morocco: Meeting Between EC Vice-President Borrell and the Minister of Foreign Affairs Bourita