New Protest against the Election of Attorney General - Ivan Geshev
A new protest against the election of Attorney General - Ivan Geshev.
Tonight, the non-governmental organization "Justice for All" and the civic association "Fighter" will meet in front of the Sofia Court House. They organize a procession to the presidency. The reason- they insist that the Head of State should approach the Constitutional Court.
Last Thursday, the Supreme Judicial Council gave strong support to Ivan Geshev, for the second time, and selected him as the new Attorney General.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Is Who in Proposed Bulgarian Government
- » 50% Chances Democratic Bulgaria to Support TISP's Proposed Cabinet
- » Caretaker Justice Minister Stoilov Will Appeal SJC's Refusal to Dismiss Prosecutor General Geshev
- » LIVE: Candidates for Ministers of 'There is Such a People'
- » GERB Party will not Support a Cabinet Proposed by There is such a people party
- » Prime Minister Not Most Powerful Man in Bulgaria, Says TISP Candidate Plamen Nikolov