Prime Minister Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria's GDP Grows (PHOTO)
"The Bulgarian economy continues its upward development and this is clearly evident from the new data of the NSI - National Statistical Institute." This is what Prime Minister Boyko Borisov wrote on his Facebook profile.
"In the third quarter of 2019, our gross domestic product increased by 3.7% compared to the previous year. The unemployment rate dropped to 3.7%, which is 1.3% less than in the third quarter of 2018," the prime minister said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 1,500 Companies Are Seeking Compensation for Closing of Their Business in April
- » Economy Minister Announces New Loans to Help Small and Medium-seized Businesses in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to EU Council: National Assembly Resolution on Republic of North Macedonia Is in Effect
- » Bitcoin Nosedives as China Expands Crypto Crackdown
- » Basis Of Price Fluctuations In The World Of Cryptocurrency
- » Bulgarians Welcome in Greece with Negative Rapid Antigen Covid Test