The Low-Cost Carrier Ryanair Opens a New Route to Bulgaria
Europe's largest low-cost carrier, Ryanair, is opening a new route to and from Bulgaria.
In June, the carrier will start operating flights between Burgas and the Polish city of Katowice. They will be twice a week.
Tickets can now be purchased with dates to August.
In the meantime, the company also announced that it will be selling tickets on some routes with prices starting at € 14.99 for travel by January, with reservations made by midnight on Friday, November 15th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Israeli Tourists Will Spend Their Winter Holidays in Bulgaria
- » 66% Fewer Flights in 2020
- » Japan to Lift Ban on Overseas Travel to 12 Countries by Next Month
- » Five Balkan Countries in a Joint Initiative Not to Require PCR Tests at Their Borders
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Insist on PCR Testing Instead of Quarantine
- » Transport Minister: BGN 30 Million Grants for Bulgarian Bus Carriers