The Low-Cost Carrier Ryanair Opens a New Route to Bulgaria
Europe's largest low-cost carrier, Ryanair, is opening a new route to and from Bulgaria.
In June, the carrier will start operating flights between Burgas and the Polish city of Katowice. They will be twice a week.
Tickets can now be purchased with dates to August.
In the meantime, the company also announced that it will be selling tickets on some routes with prices starting at € 14.99 for travel by January, with reservations made by midnight on Friday, November 15th.
- » The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
- » 10,000 Bulgarians were in Italy Last Month
- » Ryanair has Grounded nearly all of its Planes until June
- » Turkish Airlines Suspend Flights
- » Wizz Air Stops all Flights to and from Varna
- » Bulgaria Closed its Borders to non-EU Countries, some Countries from the EU and Switzerland