New Eco-Tax Puts an End to the Cheap Airline Tickets in Europe
A new climate tax, which is being introduced in many European countries and is likely to become mandatory for EU countries, is on the way to significantly increase the cost of airline tickets, especially those sold by the so-called low cost airlines.
Similar steps will force many tourists to seek alternative ways of transport, analyzers estimate. The environmental tax will commence in April 2020 in Germany. According to the preliminary data, the new eco-tax will increase the cost of the lines in Europe by at least 15%.
The money which will be collected from the new taxes will be allocated to the rail transport.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mexican Zoo - Refuge for Animals During the Pandemic
- » Stricter Control Over Waste Incineration in Bulgaria
- » Mass Killing of Elephants in Ethiopia
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens