Bulgarian Foreign Ministry with a Statement on the Recent Developments in Gaza and Southern and Central Israel
The intense rocket fire from Gaza against southern and central Israel on November 12th morning in response to the killing of an Islamic Jihad commander represents a dangerous escalation in an already tense regional situation.
We denounce the firing of rockets against populated areas and targeting of civilians. These acts are totally unacceptable and must stop immediately. Urgent de-escalation is crucial to put an end to the continuing cycles of violence and avoid catastrophic consequences, the Foreign Ministry said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Mediana": GERB leads with nearly 10% over “We Continue the Change” in Early Election Survey
- » Bulgaria will Not Recognize the Referendums in Ukraine
- » The Army has Increased the Intelligence and Surveillance in the Eastern Part of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency Declared due to Migrant Pressure
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » Bulgarian Politician: Only our Party can Normalize Relations with Russia