Lithuania Is the Country with the Highest Alcohol Consumption
Lithuania is the country with the highest alcohol consumption per capita, Lithuanians drink an average of 12.3 liters of alcohol a year, according to statistics from the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), quoted by RIA Novosti.
Austria (11.8 liters) and France (11.7 liters) ranked on the second and third place. The Czech Republic (11.6) and Luxembourg (11.3 l) are also in the top five.
Latvia and Ireland share the sixth place with 11.2 liters. Russia is seventh with 11.1 liters.
Eighth is Germany (10.8 liters), ninth is Portugal (10.7 liters), and in tenth place is Poland with 10.6 liters.
Indonesia (0.3L), Turkey (1.4L) and Israel with 2.6L are at the bottom of the ranking.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Attendance in Person at Most Universities in Bulgaria
- » Volcano Erupts on Spain's Canary Island, Population Evacuated
- » So far, 1,627,049 People Have Been Counted by Filling in the Electronic Card
- » How Many are the Side Effects of Vaccines in the EU and the US?
- » Antivaxxers Attack Team of Mobile Vacination Site in Varna, Health Minister Condemns Act
- » Prof Vitanov: Peak of Forth Covid-19 Wave in Bulgaria Falls on October, Sofia is in Red Zone on Morbidity Map on