5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Guatemala
A 5.6 magnitude earthquake shook southern Guatemala today, according to Reuters, citing the US Geophysical Institute.
The quake's epicentre was 8 km northwest of the city of Casillas and 50 km southwest of the capital of Guatemala, at a depth of about 200 kilometres.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Sets The Clock Back to Winter Time
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » 90 Dead, 34 Missing in Central Vietnam's Floods
- » Bulgarian Authorities Allowed Experimental Waste Incineration 10000 Times Above the Norms
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Wind and Heavy Rain
- » Earthquakes in Greece