5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Guatemala
A 5.6 magnitude earthquake shook southern Guatemala today, according to Reuters, citing the US Geophysical Institute.
The quake's epicentre was 8 km northwest of the city of Casillas and 50 km southwest of the capital of Guatemala, at a depth of about 200 kilometres.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3 Black Sea Coastal Areas Received 'Protected zone' Status
- » Yellow Code for High Temperatures in Bulgaria, up to 40 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Hottest July Week is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Calm
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Dry Period Begins
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rainfall in Western and Northern Bulgaria