Kozloduy NPP Opens Doors to the Public Today!
On 9 November Kozloduy nuclear power plant on the bank of the River Danube will, once again, open its doors to all people who want to see the nuclear power station up close, BNR reported.
Visitors will be able to see the information centre, the control and the engine room of reactors 5 and 6 with guides from the nuclear power plant, demonstrations of how the fire-fighting equipment functions and how the mobile laboratory monitors the environment.
Kozloduy NPP is the only nuclear power station in Bulgaria and it is the biggest electric energy manufacturer in the country, providing more than one third of the country’s annual electric energy output
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 123 New Cases
- » Chief Health Inspector Kunchev: High Mortality Rate from Covid-19 in Bulgaria Must Be Analysed
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Health Inspector Alerts to Insufficient Vaccination Rate
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 100 Newly Infected, 15 Fatalities
- » Hitchhockian Horror in Sofia – Crows Attack People
- » New Symphony Orchestra to Perform Its First Concert in Memoriam of James Pardew