Mariya Gabriel Will Participate in the Digital Knowledge and Skills Day in Haskovo
Mariya Gabriel, Bulgarian Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society, will visit Haskovo on November 11 to participate in the Digital Knowledge and Skills Day under the motto "Programming and Creating Together". This was announced by the Press and Media Department of the EC Delegation to Bulgaria.
The event will start at 11:00 am in the Zarya Community Center.
The organizers are the Vale Computer School and the Zarya Community Center with the support of the Evrika Foundation.
The children from the school will demonstrate skills in working with digital tools and programs, with the involvement of the commissioner.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks the 170th Anniversary of the Birth of Ivan Vazov
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year