Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
Two people were injured in a blast in a mine near the eastern German city of Halle, the Associated Press reported, citing police sources and DPA.
It is estimated that about 35 people were left underground, but in a safe place.
The incident occurred in a former potassium carbonate (potash) mine, where only extractive waste is now stored.
- » Two Planes Crashed at Frankfurt Airport
- » At Least 13 People Have Died in a Severe Crash in Slovakia
- » 16 Killed in Train Crash in Bangladesh
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)
- » 15 People Were Killed in an Attack in Thailand