Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
Two people were injured in a blast in a mine near the eastern German city of Halle, the Associated Press reported, citing police sources and DPA.
It is estimated that about 35 people were left underground, but in a safe place.
The incident occurred in a former potassium carbonate (potash) mine, where only extractive waste is now stored.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Young Man Dead after Crashing into a Roadside House
- » Four Injured in Fire Incident in Berlin Metro
- » Terror Attack: At Least Four Dead in Shooting at Vienna Synagogue
- » Death Toll from Earthquake in Western Turkey Rises to 49
- » Three Killed in a knife Attack in a Church in Nice
- » Traffic Accident Closed the Main Road Sofia-Varna