Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
Two people were injured in a blast in a mine near the eastern German city of Halle, the Associated Press reported, citing police sources and DPA.
It is estimated that about 35 people were left underground, but in a safe place.
The incident occurred in a former potassium carbonate (potash) mine, where only extractive waste is now stored.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Rescue Team of the Fire Department left for Turkey from Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria is sending Two Planes with Rescuers to Turkey, the Earthquake was also Felt in Our Country
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: There is No Information about Injured Bulgarians after the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgaria: A 21-year-old Girl from Sofia was found Dead