Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
Two people were injured in a blast in a mine near the eastern German city of Halle, the Associated Press reported, citing police sources and DPA.
It is estimated that about 35 people were left underground, but in a safe place.
The incident occurred in a former potassium carbonate (potash) mine, where only extractive waste is now stored.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas