PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has arrived in Geneva to take part in a leadership meeting on the Western Balkans.
The meeting is organized by the World Economic Forum as an expression of its commitment to serve as a reliable platform for public-private cooperation and for enhancing positive development in the region and beyond.
In this context, the Forum convenes Western Balkans leaders and key partners at its Geneva headquarters for in-depth discussion.
The leadership meeting is actively supported by Klaus Schwab, founder and CEO of the World Economic Forum, and will be chaired by its president, Børge Brende.
Before the official start of the meeting, today the participants are gathering for a working dinner, and among the topics discussed will be the formation of a positive future perspective for the Western Balkans.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Joe Biden Had Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin, Raised Some Sore Issues
- » Josep Borrell: European Perspective of North Macedonia Has No Alternative
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister to Take Part in EU Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia