London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)
Part of the ceiling at London's Piccadilly Theatre collapsed during a performance, world agencies have reported.
Several people were injured and the theatre was evacuated.
There were 1,100 people inside the building during the incident. A part of the plaster fell on the ceiling at a time when Arthur Miller's "Death of a Salesman" starring US actor Wendell Pierce.
Some people in the theatre say that before the ceiling collapsed, they heard increasing noise from running water.
The Piccadilly Theatre was built 91 years ago.
I’ve heard of bringing the house down - but part of the roof came down tonight at Piccadilly theatre, London during Death of a Salesman!
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People
- » The Severe Weather in Afghanistan and Pakistan Killed at least 43 People
- » Avalanche Killed Two People and Injured Three others in the United States