Bulgaria and Vietnam to Deepen their Cooperation in the Field of Education
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft agreement on cooperation in education between Bulgaria and Vietnam for the period 2019 - 2023, the government press office reported.
The draft document covers all aspects of the dynamic development of the bilateral cooperation in education over recent years and specifies forms of cooperation which provide for the exchange of good practices in the field of education planning, management and development, promoting direct cooperation between educational institutions. The document indicates quotas for exchange students, doctoral and postgraduate students. It provides for an opportunity for reciprocal exchange of language teachers in Vietnamese and Bulgarian.
Direct links between secondary and higher education institutions are encouraged to facilitate exchange of experience in management of learning process, joint projects, including the implementation of Erasmus + projects, as well as for studying history, geography, language, literature and traditions of both countries
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Leaders Bid their Farewell to Merkel
- » State Leaders from around the World Congratulated President Rumen Radev on his Re-Election
- » Macedonian Deputy Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Veto will Fall
- » President Radev met with the UN Under-Secretary-General
- » Barbados Became a Republic and Declared Rihanna a National Hero
- » President Radev: Bulgaria expects Dialogue with North Macedonia to Lead to Concrete Results