Severe Bus Accident in France, over 30 Injured
33 people were injured after a bus traveling between Paris and London crashed into northern France as it exited a busy highway, police officials said.
The bus rolled sideways around noon as it exited the A1 motorway, France's busiest route, according to a police statement.
There were 33 people in the bus, 29 of whom sustained minor injuries and four were seriously injured. Some of the people were foreign nationals.
The statement did not say whether the bus was traveling to London or Paris.
Police, rescue and ambulance crews flocked to the scene. The motorway exit is closed, the statement said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Skopje will Receive the Remains of its Citizens that Died in the Bus Crash on Struma Highway
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed