Jean-Claude Juncker Must Undergo Surgery
On November 11, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker will undergo surgery for the treatment of aneurysms, according to his spokeswoman Mina Andreeva, confirming information from France's press obtained from Juncker's surroundings.
According to the President's relatives, it is an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
In August, 64-year-old Juncker underwent emergency gallbladder surgery.
Andreeva specified that while he is in hospital, his duties will be fulfilled by the first Vice-President of the European Commission, Frans Timmermans.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has the Lowest GDP per capita in the EU
- » We move the Clocks forward an Hour on Sunday
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 133 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sunny Weather in Bulgaria, in the morning with Reduced Visibility
- » Researchers Reveal how Bone Health is Associated with Dementia