Radev: The Expenses on Defense Will Continue to Rise
"National security lies in the foundation of every prosperous state, and it is not only the responsibility of the shooters, but of the entire society."
With these words, Head of State Rumen Radev addressed the students at the Military Academy “G. S. Rakovski ”, whose graduation ceremony was honoured by the President today.
In front of their proud parents in the overcrowded Radev Hall, he wished all graduates: “Never forget that being an officer in the Bulgarian Army is not just a profession, but a recognition and a duty to the Homeland. Good luck!".
Rumen Radev also called on all officers to look for efficiency and effectiveness in spending the resources that our country has, because, in his words, defense spending will constantly increase.
Today, the students studying in the various master's programs in the professional field "Military Affairs" of the Faculty "Command-staff" and "National Security" of the Faculty of National Security and Defense have received their diplomas. The graduates were personally awarded by President Rumen Radev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Former Bulgarian PM: It would be Tragic to Give Up Liquefied Gas and Pay in Rubles
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?
- » Bulgaria’s President: An Active Information Campaign is Needed for the Machine Vote
- » Bulgaria: The Ministry of Economy will Unblock Arms Exports for BGN 1 Billion
- » Priorities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs: The Fight against Vote Buying, Road Safety and Domestic Crime