12 Migrants Were Found in a Refrigerated Truck in Belgium
Belgian police have found 12 migrants in a refrigerated truck in a parking area in Northern Belgium after the driver signaled to authorities, a federal police spokeswoman quoted Reuters as saying.
The driver, who was carrying fruits and vegetables, called the police. The arriving forces found 12 men, originally from Syria and Sudan, and took them to an immigration service in the city of Antwerp.
The bodies of 39 migrants which entered in the country through the Belgian port of Zeebrugge were discovered in the United Kingdom last week.
The Belgian authorities are cooperating with the British in the investigation, Reuters notes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania's Mass Boycott against Austria after the Schengen Decision
- » Romanian Diplomat: Austria is playing a Double Game between the EU and Russia, these are Anti-European semi-Mafia Actions
- » The Dutch Government will officially Apologize for Slavery
- » Japan, Italy and Great Britain are making a Jet Fighter of a New Generation
- » Day 289 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Tipsy Putin Acknowledged Striking Ukraine’s Infrastructure because “They started it First”
- » Netherlands: Bulgaria has a problem with Human Rights and the Fight against Corruption