Baghdadi's Whereabouts Were Released by One of his Wives
One of the wives of Islamic State (IS) leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has released the whereabouts of the slain terrorist leader, the New York Daily Beast reported. The woman was arrested in Iraq last week along with a man who was a courier for the extremist Muslim organization.
According to a US tabloid, the wife said that her husband was in the northern Syrian village of Barisha. The US newspaper did not mention either the name of the informant. Islam allows Muslims to have up to four marriages simultaneously and an unlimited number of concubines. Al Baghdadi was killed in Syria by US troops. Meanwhile, Newsweek magazine reported that the leadership of the ID was taken over by Iraqi Turk Abdullah Kardash, whose name is sometimes spelled Karshesh and is also known as Hadji Abdullah al-Afari. According to recent reports, al-Baghdadi's remains were transported to a US base in Iraq. Probably the dust of the slain ID boss will be scattered in the sea.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 460 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile Attack in the Morning and at Noon
- » North Korea plans to launch a Satellite - Japan prepares for a Ballistic Missile
- » Erdogan won Turkey's first-ever Runoff
- » Day 459 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Another Russian attack before Kyiv Day
- » There is a Deal in Principle on the US Debt Ceiling