1053 of a Total of 1600 Protocols Were Processed at the OEC at the Arena Armeec at 9 am
Three people were convicted during the submission of election papers at the Arena Armeec hall in Sofia. A man and a woman were taken to St. Anna Hospital for high blood pressure. The the third victim, who is a police officer, refused to be hospitalized.
There is no immediate danger to the lives of either of the three. 1053 of the 1600 election protocols were processed in the OEC by 9am and the committee's work is expected to be completed within a matter of hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Results of Run-Offs for District Mayors in Sofia at 100% Proceeded Protocols
- » The Current Mayor of Pleven Won Another Term
- » Atanas Kambitov Lost the Run-Off in Blagoevgrad
- » Pencho Milkov Wins the Run-Off in Ruse
- » Gallup First Exit Poll Results: Ivan Portnih Is the New Mayor of Varna
- » There Were Fewer Complaints in Second Round of Local Elections