Belgrade - One of the Cities with the Dirtiest Air in the World
The measurements rank the Serbian capital next to Delhi and Beijing.
Despite air problems in the Russe region, data from metering stations show that Belgrade is among the most polluted cities in recent days around the world. The measurements put the Serbian capital near cities such as Beijing, Delhi, Karachi.
The main reason for the problems there is the same as in Ruse - lit agricultural stubble. However, poor air quality in the Serbian city is also contributed by traffic, domestic heating and industrial enterprises.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two MEPs Insulted Bulgaria and Romania at the Schengen debate
- » The Bulgarian MEPs with a Joint Declaration on Schengen
- » The EU grants 1.61 Billion Euros to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Minister: In Croatia they see the Adoption of the Euro as a Way to be Part of Europe’s Heart
- » German Consumer Sentiment Collapses to Record Low due to Inflation and Energy Crisis
- » The Far-Right Won in Italy’s Elections