Wizz Air Warns of Possible Problems with Flights to and from Italy Tomorrow
Wizz Air was notified of a planned national strike by air traffic management in Italy on 25 October 2019. As a result, there may be a delay or change in Wizz Air flights to / from Italy throughout the day (tomorrow, 25 October).
In the event of any changes to one of the flights, passengers will be notified via SMS and / or email, but Wizz Air strongly recommends that passengers check their flight status on the airline's website (https://wizzair.com/en-us/ informatsiya-i-uslugi / sustoyanie-flight / nastoyasht-status-flight # /) or in the Wizz Air app before leaving for the airport.
While these events are beyond our control, Wizz Air apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. We will make every effort to minimize any changes to flights.
- » 10 000 Bulgarians had Made Reservations for Trips to Italy by the End of June
- » Germans - Greece's Largest Source of Tourism Revenue
- » Asia May Lose over $ 100 Billion in Tourism Revenue due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry: Don't Travel to Italy or China Unless Necessary
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019