Boris Johnson: The Public Don’t Want Another Referendum, the Public Want Brexit!
"The public don’t want another referendum. What they want and what they demand is that we honour the promise we made tot the voters to respect the first referendum." This was announced by the Prime Minister of Great Britain in his Twitter feed.
"We need to get Brexit done," Johnson added as a caption of the photo. Brexit is estimated to be on track, but with some concessions from the Island.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 90 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv accused Russia of Attacking Civilians, Zelensky with a Plan “B” if he gets Killed
- » Lavrov: Western Politicians have Obviously Not Learned their Lessons about Russia at School
- » A Bulgarian Delegation will Not Take Part in the Official May 24th Ceremony in Moscow
- » Life Imprisonment for the Russian Soldier convicted of War Crimes
- » Zelensky in Davos: Ukraine needs $5 Billion a Month
- » Biden: Putin must Pay for his Barbarism in Ukraine