Survey: Europeans Have Become more Tolerant, Bulgarians Don't Accept the Different
Europeans have become more tolerant of different social groups, but not Bulgarians, Eurobarometer survey shows. According to it, Bulgarians are least inclined to elect a homosexual as a political leader. Only 18% of people living in Bulgaria would consider it normal for а premier to be gay. In comparison, this is quite normal for 98% of the Dutch.
Only 7% of Bulgarians would accept their child to be homosexual, while for 55% of Europeans think this is quite normal. Europeans have become more tolerant of religious differences, and anti-Semitism is also much more muted. However, more than half of the inhabitants of the Old Continent still have reservations about transgender and Roma and would not approve representatives of these groups to take representative positions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Car with 17 Migrants collided with a Taxi in Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 311 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Dangerously Windy today as well
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Jump in Cases - 445 in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Even Windier Today
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 39 New Cases in the Last 24 hours