A Technical Issue Allows Samsung Galaxy S10 to Be Unlocked with Anyone's Thumbprint
A technical issue allows the Samsung flagship smartphone to be unlocked with anyone's thumbprint. The company confirmed the information.
This information is regarding to the Samsung Galaxy S10 phone. It turns out that if you use a screen protector other than the company's one, this allows anyone unfamiliar to unlock your phone with their fingerprints.
The problem was first reported by a woman in the UK. She found that her husband could easily unlock her phone with his thumbprint when it was stored in a cheap case.
Samsung officially confirmed the technical issue.
“We are investigating this issue and will be deploying a software patch soon,” a Samsung spokesperson said. “We encourage any customers with questions or who need support downloading the latest software to contact us directly at 1-800-SAMSUNG.” the company said.
When the S10 was launched, in March, Samsung described the fingerprint authentication system as "revolutionary".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 19 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 84 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist