Bulgaria Allocates BGN 40,000 in Humanitarian Aid to Korca in Albania and BGN 10,000 to the DPRK
Bulgaria will provide BGN 40,000 in humanitarian aid to deal with the aftermath of the earthquake in Korca Prefecture of Albania and BGN 10,000 to overcome food shortages in the DPRK, the government decided at today's meeting.
The funding will be provided from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget allocated for development and humanitarian aid, the government press service announced.
The Bulgarian humanitarian assistance provided is a contribution to the efforts of the EU and the international community to support the population of Korca Prefecture, which is part of the Bulgarian national minority in Albania, as well as to address food shortages in the DPRK.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What happened at the Meeting between the Leaders of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM Kiril Petkov has arrived in Skopje
- » Osmani: We are no longer in the Yugoslav Union, we are entering into an Alliance with Bulgaria
- » Nova: The Biden administration is not considering sanctions against Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM: The time of the untouchables is over
- » US Congresswoman does not rule out sanctions against Bulgaria over North Macedonia